Who Can Join
Union Fidelity Federal Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution to many Labor Unions. We are constantly adding groups to our credit union family in an effort to meet the financial needs of all those who desire credit union membership. We proudly serve employees of the following groups (members of an employee's immediate family or household members are also eligible to join):
2. Plumbers Local 68
3. Sheetmetal Workers Local 54
4. Insulators and Asbestos Workers Local 22
5. Ironworkers Local 84
6. Pipefitters Local 211
8. Operational Engineers Local 450
9. Carpenters Local 551
10. IUPAT Local 130
11. IUPAT Glaziers Local 1778
Employer and Employee Benefits
Membership in Union Fidelity Federal Credit Union is an ongoing benefit to employees and associates of participating companies or groups. As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.